Sunday, December 19, 2010

My dilemma

Has anyone seen my muses lately? I have a feeling they gave up on me and went elsewhere and that is why I can't write. Maybe if I leave a bottle of booze under the tree for them, they'll come back. they are a bit fond of the stuff. I received a letter from Highlights foundation about the new conference center being built at Boyd's Mills and am really impressed. It will be interesting to see what they use it for but of course, I'll probably never get back there again. Oh well.
Is everyone ready for the Holidays? For me, it's all about family and sharing. Now, if the weather man will just cooperate. It would be really crappy if we couldn't get together at least once.
I miss my critique partners but that was an impossible situation and totally unfair to them. The on-line group fell apart before it ever got off the ground and I haven't tried any others yet. Not much point in it if the force is not with me. Well, it's off to make the kiefles again so stay warm,take care and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment